Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh, who are the cats in your neighborhood?

As part of my ongoing adventures outside, I have been regularly visiting my friendly neighborhood cats. There are three orange ones who live on the next block, and I named all three of them Coco (or is it Cocoa?), although we recently learned that they DO have names, as you will see in the pictures.

Almost every day Mama and I take a walk or bike ride over to see them and play.
And yes, Mama I do understand that I cannot keep them or take them home with me!

Shhhh....Fozzie is sleeping.


Here I am going off to pet Fozzie while Solly lounges in the distance


What a nice boy...if you look really hard, you can see Lionel in the background
(Lionel is the littlest....and she's a girl!)


Solly and me!

Calling all kitties!



Going in for the pet

swoop!

Solly!

No comments: