Thursday, May 14, 2009

My two parties!

This Saturday, I had two birthday parties:

First, I went to my friend Kelvin Junior's birthday!
Here I am with Kelvin, Brody, and Delaney


Hanging out with Brody on the chairs!


Kelvin had this really cool pipe thingie



Happy Birthday to Kelvin!



What a face!



Cutting the cake


Everybody gather 'round!



Kelvin's grandfather had a birthday cake too....


.....but it kinda caught fire!


Eating apples on the porch.


A closeup!


I painted my goody bag with Brody




Later on, we went to Thai Sook Dee for my family birthday party


Here I am with Becca, Regina, and Mom


Another picture of all of us


Teddy came in a party hat!



Rebecca and her friend Robert


Aunt Linda and Uncle Frank even came out to see me


Lauren and I played with my new chimes



Lauren, Aileen and Larry



Aunt Nancy!


Carole and Teme


Mama holding my cake...the polka dots were supposed to be red people, RED!


Daddy getting out the candles!


Me with the cake!


Becca and Regina got me a supercute balloon bouquet!


That I got to run and play with!

1 comment:

vesperstar said...

Such a cute picture of the 4 kids sitting together having fun.