Monday, November 26, 2007

A visit from my cousins

This Thanksgiving, my Nan, my Aunt Kristy,
and all my cousins came to visit.
We had a great time hanging out and playing together!


All the cousins together!



Here we all are at the Garfield Park Conservatory
with my Da and my Aunt Kristy


Finley being supercute


We went to the Kohl Children's museum where I got my face painted



Here I am doing homeland security with my stuff.
(that's what my Da called me near the end of the visit)


Nan and us babies



Sophia and Emily


Hayley doing her best Susie imitation


Me and Aunt Kristy


Eating cupcakes with Sophia


Finley and Gravis the kitten



I just love Hayley! (and Sophia, and Finley, too!)


Making music with Finley



Eating edamame


Finley and Toby


At the conservatory


Susie and Hayley looking very nice


Playing in the plants with Da


The only picture of Mama (I'm ne ne-ing!)



Sophia at the conservatory


Holding hands with Sophia



Lauren and me playing pegs at the museum


Mom and me at the museum



Finley and Nan at the museum


Making music together

No comments: