Saturday, November 24, 2007

Adventures with my foster kittens

We had some foster kittens for three weeks.
I named them Cookie, Toby, Gravis (yes, Gravis), and Lila.


They just went to Petsmart yesterday--and all of them got homes.
Here are some pictures of me and my cousin Finley playing with them.



Here I am being the treat czar


Here we are!



Finley and Cookie



Feeding Lila


I really liked playing Charles Dickens action figure man



Gravis on the left and Lila on the right.
You can see how Lila, who is the only girl, is half the size of the other kitties


Toby when we first got him


Toby right before he left to be adopted
(you can see how fat he got from all my treats)


Cookie on the left, Lila in the right


Cookie

More Charles Dickens


Finley and Gravis


More treat czar-ing


Hugging Cookie


Finley trying to play Charles Dickens (you can't see him, but he's on the right)

No comments: