Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween stuff

I found out that I don't like costumes, I didn't go trick or treating,
and I didn't eat much candy at all. But I still had a great time this Halloween!


Hating on Teddy's Ratatouille costume...
I wouldn't even consider putting on my pumpkin costume


Teddy also hated it too.



One of my various alterna-costumes


Wearing a 'costume' at the Park District party


Playing with Teddy at the party


Lauren in front of the giant Scooby Doo


Although I am scared of costumes, I was not scared of the giant skull (go figure?)


Neither was Lauren


Nor was Teddy



Teddy as Spider-Man



Lauren as the Pink Power Ranger



Grace and I also went to the Highland Park Halloween event
where we rode a train, a pony, and went on a hayride


We also went in a jumper for the first time.



Last weekend, we took Carole to see Grandpe and then we went
to Baba (Auntie Rebecca)'s house to carve pumpkins.


Lady (Lauren's dog) is the only one who likes to wear costumes

Lauren and me digging out a pumpkin (well, really only Lauren...see below)





Lauren and Teddy posing with the finished products...mine is on the left.



No comments: