Monday, September 01, 2008

"I'm going to have a good time today...and do my eating at the barbecue"

Yesterday we went to a Labor Day barbecue at Paul, Amy, and Kaitlyn's house. It was a lot of fun, and I got to play until the wee hours of the night. Well, about 9.30 pm, when Mommy and Daddy took me home, overtired and cranky.

But the party was lots of fun!!!

I insisted upon wearing my polka dots dress


Grace and I fed the babies while Kaitlyn watched Dungeons and Dragons


Handing Grace a bottle


Getting the highchair set up


Later, we put them down for a nap


The only picture Da could get of all three of us girls


A picture of the adults: Tony, Heidi, and Terri


Paul, Matt, and Tony again


Da and Court


Amy and Lisa


Grace had swingy hair


Kaitlyn playing little people


Dahling


Lisa and Grace


Grace smiling for the camera---according to her Mommy, a rare thing


Working my drum

No comments: