Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A fun summer day

Today we picked up our car at the shop. It was up north and so we spent the day with my cousins. It was just one of those great summer days....almost perfect....


I went on Teddy's tricycle






We ate some licorice together


And we also did some raspberry picking



Later we all went to the pool



I had SO much fun on the slide.
This video was originally over 2 minutes long!!!!




After they dragged me off the pool slide, we went to Teddy's T-Ball game
(where I tried to play, natch)


Teddy wore his Sox hat (go southside!)


Lauren wore her Cubs hat (go northside!)


Batting practice




Checking out the action with Boppy


I wanted to play SO bad!


After the game, we all walked over to Dairy Queen for a rousing game of duck duck goose...


but I did not quite get the concept (also see my main blog for another video)





Lauren's cap and shirt came with a small ipod-style radio.
She kept saying "look Cappy, I'm listening to NPR!"



The classification system





Just me and my cousin





No comments: