Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cincinnati! (and St. Louis)

My Mama and I went on a little trip.
First we went to St. Louis for only one day to get Tammy
and see Mama's advisor (very important!)

Then we all piled into the car (Mama, Tammy, and me)
and headed to the National Women's Studies Conference.


Here I am on the WashU Campus


Admiring some St. Louis flowers


Big smile!

Putting my shoes on with JD


Hanging out with Tammy



A cute little Athena.
For some reason I couldn't get a shot of Sophie...I wonder why? ;)


Here's Mama and me outside of the conference.


Pretty much the only thing we did was experience 'Cincinnati chili.'

Um, yum. I guess.

Here are the pictures of our spectacular chili experience:














1 comment:

vesperstar said...

You're right... it does look even WORSE than I remember it! I think it's safe to conclude that Cincinnati Chili is not photogenic, among many other things it's not. :)
-Tammy