Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tammy and JD

Last weekend, Aunt Tammy and Uncle JD came to visit us. We had a great time...we went to the Art Institute, out for deep dish, and also to Chinatown. We tried really hard to find serpent soup for JD, but we were unsuccessful and ended up at Joy Yee's.

It was so nice to see them...



Here I am being a little bosca and making Tammy lie down with me on my Melmo couch



Tammy and me at Uno's



I LOVE plain parmesan....just like Mama!



Parmesan face!


Mommy and I made...well really just decorated... a cake for Tammy's recent b-day




Tammy and JD at Joy Yee's with a coffee smoothie


JD had some octopus.....


And this was Da's reaction when JD offered to let him try it...


And this was my reaction


But then I hammed it up!


Here I am learning how to take a picture


And here I am hugging Tammy goodbye...sigh.
We miss you guys!

No comments: