Monday, March 24, 2008

Easters

Hello everybody, Happy Easters!

For this Easters, first I dyed eggs with Lauren and Teddy on Friday.
You can see the pictures here.

On Sunday, I first went to brunch with Teme and the gang.
Then I went with Mom and Mommy to Heidi's house (she's Mommy's cousin).
I had a lot of fun!


Here are the pictures from brunch:


I really liked slurping some jello


Me and my cousins on some booster seats (which we put on the floor!)


Another cute one on the boosters


Eating dessert with Lauren


Lauren eating a petit fours


My reaction to a different petit fours


Lauren and Larry (her daddy)


Teme, Carole, and Michael


Teddy and Boppy


More booster seat fun



Teddy and I started playing 'train,' as you can see in the video below

Teddy being silly


The booster train





Here are the pictures from the party at Heidi's house:

Here I am playing with my shoes



Everyone eating some Easter candy


Mom, Jacqui, Heidi and Holly


I jumped and danced with all the kids--we played for a while!


The two Hollaces


More candy

I really liked the soft couch


More damcing and jumping


Holly and my cousin Liza


Cleaning up afterwards

No comments: