Sunday, December 21, 2008

When I was down in North Carolina, my cousins and I had our portraits done. Here are some of the pictures from our session. The place was crowded, but we actually had a really nice day. We all went out to lunch afterward and had a good time together as cousins.

Here's all of us:
Me, Hayley, Sophia, Finley, and Emerson


Hayley and Sophia




Another one of them together


Finley and Me...
we didn't order this one as a sheet and Mama is kicking herself up and down!
Also, we couldn't get one of Finley and Emerson together.

And here are the individual shots:


Finley (she's 2 and 3/4)


Emerson (she's 5 1/2 months here)



Sophia (she's 9)

Hayley (she's 13)



Me (I'm 2 and 1/2)
There's lots of me since I did a full session since
I haven't had any formal portraits since my first birthday (oops!).










Here's another one of all of us!

2 comments:

Ms. K said...

beautiful pictures!

Olivia said...

Thanks!