Friday, November 21, 2008

My Halloween

Okay I know this is a little late....well, a lot late, but I smeared some yogurt on the camera and it took a while to get things working again. We had to use Da's phone in the meantime, and that wasn't too reliable...you'll see.

For Halloween this year, first I declared that it was "scary to me." That's my new phrase. Then literally a couple of days before, I told my teacher that I was planning on being a zebra and I wanted her to be a zebra too. Mom got me a nice horsie costume that I wore to the Highland Park Halloween Festival (and I DO have a picture after all!); incidentally, this was where Mommy caught the chicken pox for the second time (long, long story)

Big Mom also got me a really cool zebra outfit. Then at the last second, I decided that I also wanted to be a Baker chef, so I ended up having not one but three costumes, and I wore two at once!!!! And I trick-or-treated. When Da finally came home from work, as it was his last day on the late late shift, I told him, "look Da at all this candy I found!" He and Mommy were laughing about it.

Grace and Me...I am in my horsie costume....after saying I was scared of costumes!


Hi Tammy!



Here is the full zebra chef double costume!


What does a zebra chef make?



I don't know, but it has something to do with sticks....


From the side, it looks almost pumpkinish!


As I say, Happy Zebra-ing!





And if you really want to see it, keep scrolling.....




here is one of Mommy many chicken pox 'pox':

No comments: