Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A visit from Tammy and JD


Tammy and JD came to visit us this past weekend. We had a lot of fun. We hung out, ate some southern food (yeah, I know, it makes a lot of sense to go north for southern food). We also went up to Kenosha, Wisconsin for JD's tournament, and ended up visiting the Jelly Belly factory....well it wasn't so much a factory as a warehouse. But it was fun, anyway. Thank you so much for coming to see me!!!!!


Here's Tammy and me playing Shu-shu Panda and Ducky


Tammy, Da, and me in line at Jelly Belly.
The line was longer than the tour, but we did get a lot of free candy.


They made us wear these awful paper hats


Here I am in mine.



Afterward, we ended up going to, of all places, this very fancy (at least from the outside) Goodwill, where we scored these FAB-ulous finds!!! Only 99 cents for the Bible Trivia. Be sure to check out Tammy's blog if you want to play.



Later on, we caught up with JD at the tournament.
He lost by one lousy point (because he is honest and refuses to cheat).



Here he is in action


Now you see me....


Now you don't!


I really hung on Tammy a lot...I like her a lot!


Even when I was on the ground I managed to hang on her ;)


On Sunday, we just hung out at our place. JD and Da talked politics. JD is getting his PhD in Political Science, so Da is always interested in his comments on the election.


The only picture of Da. There's none of Mama since she takes all the pictures!


Here I am making a trick on Tammy while she's reading me "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake"


Playing school time with Tammy. Thanks again for coming to see us. We had fun!

1 comment:

vesperstar said...

Um, I think I look WAY too excited to be wearing that hat.

Then again, we were learning "THE SECRETS" of Jelly Beans, previously "LOST TO TIME."

It was really fun seeing all of you, thanks so much for all you did for J.D. and I.