Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our trip to Michigan

This year, Mom took Mama, me, and all my Aunts and cousins on a big trip to a cabin in Michigan. Lauren called it a cabinet, so we all called it that. We had SO much fun. There was horseback riding, hayrides, swimming, a petting zoo, blueberry picking, and lots and lots of fun stuff to see and do.


We said it before, but here it is again: THANK YOU MOM FOR THE GREAT TRIP!!!! Here are the pictures and videos, with more to come from Aunt Regina. For even more, see my daily blog from July 27-August 1!


Also, FYI, this was when the camera broke, so the pictures won't look so good.


Lauren at her riding lesson with Obsession, who was her favorite horse. My favorite was named Strawberry.




Teddy riding his horse. I refused to go on a horse at all until the LAST day. Regina needs to send Mama the picture so we can upload it.








Teddy and Boppy (Auntie Elizabeth) on a hayride (with the broken camera)



Here's a video of me swimming in the outdoor pool...I was quite the little fish!





The resort had this indoor water park that Mama wanted to go to....you know she always liked that idea years and years ago because she likes water parks but hates the sun.
Indoor water parks started popping up in the last few years, but we never went. Now Mama has finally been to see one!

Swimming on the raft together


a repeat from my daily blog






A picture of Regina that would have been really cute if the camera worked


Another one that would have been great---of Rebecca and Lauren



Slightly more colorized version of Regina




Teddy and I like to dig holes on the beach, but Mom doesn't like it so much.





Teddy saying cheese!




And here I am in the sand!

No comments: