Wednesday, January 02, 2008

St. Louis!

My Mama and Da decided to take an impromptu trip
to visit Tammy and JD.
We stayed two days and got to do a lot of fun stuff.


Unfortunately, we also also got some bad news about Marley's health
(he's their kitty).
We are hoping and praying for you Mar-Mar!


Our first night there I got to ride a carousel. Twice!


Another favorite place was the glow-in-the-dark minigolf


Here we are sitting on some silly chairs!



I had a great time playing with Tammy's baker apron


Here I am in the full ensemble


Playing at Tammy and JD's (aka Nanny and Jay. Dee)


You can't quite see it, but I am trying on the baker hat.
I really like the hat!


Coloring on old computer paper with JD. What a fun way to recycle!


A video of the coloring




I really like the set! Thank you Aunt Tammy!



I told Da I would drive the rest of the way home!
I almost had him convinced!

No comments: