Monday, October 01, 2007

Costco adventures

Since our next door neighbor got West Nile virus, we have had to stay inside.....a lot.
I went a little stir crazy, so my Mama and Da took me to Costco,
where I proceeded to run around and around.



I smelled some pretty flowers. I kept grabbing the orchids
and trying to run off with them, but Mama caught me every time.



The squirrels get to play with my outside stuff way more than I do.



I kept trying to snag this juice, but they also wouldn't let me have it.




They did, however, let me push the cart...
which had five 40-pound boxes of cat litter in it.



I finally met my match when they added 80 more pounds of cat food!

1 comment:

vesperstar said...

Awesome Olivia... I need to take you shopping with me! Looks like you're all having fun.

Love, Tammy