Monday, December 04, 2006

A retrospective of my hair




As my Big Mom says, my hair is my signature, so here is a collection of pictures that shows it off....



As you can see, I got my hair from my Da....
It was long, wild, and black at first



Then it got short and black



And then wild again



And thenI went through a spiky phase



My faux-hawk (with Auntie Regina)



During the summer the top grew and it got lighter




And even lighter on top....



My "angry Moe" hair



Then this Fall my hair got longer



And longer...


And longer still...


Until it finally got long enough for pigtails in October


But then it kept growing and getting a little lighter



And growing some more


To its current length:



Wow! What a change...Can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments: